A look at current events from the point of a view of a Conservative Evangelical Christian who stands firmly on the Word of God (that's the Bible for those of you at Berkley) and stands behind the Constitution of the United States of America. So grab yourself a big cup of java, kick back in your chair and enjoy another member of the "vast right wing conspiracy" making his voice heard.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Boycott San Francisco!

Enjoy this article from xeke.com:
BOYCOTT SAN FRANCICSO: Say "NO" to San Francisco Values, by XEKE.com

1 comment:

VerityINK said...

Good morning, RevB and may God Bless! I noticed you on my blog and wished to thank you for your participation. I agree with you wholeheartedly about Obama--the man's a mess.

And on your topic, I am APPALLED at Gov. S for removing the mom-dad designation. Those are the looniest, most disgusting standards I've yet seen things lowered to. What on earth can he be thinking?

I have abackground in psychology; quite apart from any divine status the family has (and why he feels we must take THAT departure is another mystery) we have a duty to role model the correct, most positive values for children. I don't know how you do that when any union of two or more people--for any reason on earth and in any seeming combination--is deemed as good as any other for the purposes of fulfilling God's plan, raising children and establishing community. I just don't get it.

This bow to the hippy flipdip left has got to stop.